[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX Memory Scan, Reviews, Dayton.

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Thu, 8 May 2003 11:19:23 -0400

Hi,

I have posted a new beta at
<ftp://dpgparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX2.9b4.sit>
which include:

* Added Memory Scan List capability to the Memories Panel.
* Improved performance and smaller memory footprint for large log files.
* Manual DX Spots do a lookup even if AutoLookup is disabled.
* Address Labels now appear in the sort order of the Log Panel.

Give it a try and let me know what you think...

Reviews:

Thanks to Sean Sharkey (G0OAN) for the latest eHam reviews at:

<http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2878>
<http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3030>

Dayton Hamvention:

Hope to see some of you in Dayton.

We will be on 446.375 with a pl tone of 103.5

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com