[DogParkList] MacWorld demo

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:54:51 -0500

Hi Bill,

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 08:10  AM, William Harwood wrote:

> Congratulations on the MacDoppler Pro X demo at Macworld! Did you get=20=

> to see it? How did it go?

Thanks Bill, but they dropped it from the "Hidden Gems" keynote the=20
night before <sigh> ...

> On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 12:28  PM, Robert Lawrence Kehrer=20
> wrote:
>> I=92m sorry to say that in one of the later keynote rehearsals =
Tuesday=20
>> the decision was made by our presenting executive, Phil Schiller, not=20=

>> to use the MacDopplerPRO X software. A significant number of apps=20
>> from the final list were cut due to time.
>> I sure appreciate your help and I=92m pleased that we were able to =
take=20
>> it as far as we did making many Apple people aware of your software=20=

>> and it=92s capabilities.
>> -Robert

But last week one of your competitors (Eric Siegel) phoned me to tell=20
me that they were going to put a QuickTime movie of MacDopplerPRO=20
behind Peter Jenning's head on the ABC World News Tonight !
(I haven't seen that one yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed)

Back down here on earth some nice reviews have started showing up on=20
eHam:

<http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3030>
<http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2878>

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com