[DogParkList] 817 and computer noise

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 06:48:11 -0500

Hi Kit,

(I've copied this to the list in case anyone else is looking for this
cable)

On Saturday, December 7, 2002, at 11:18  PM, Christopher Baskind wrote:

> Where did you order the CAT cable, Don? I have the Keyspan adaptor
> now, but nothing to connect it to the dataport.

It came with the Radio as a promotion (it wasn't in stock though so I
should get it later this week).

The Yaesu part number (from the manual) is CT-62.

You can order it from Universal Radio:

<http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0817.html>

This will plug directly into the Keyspan USA-19's DB-9 connector, or
into the Twin serial adapter with something like a "Palm Serial Adapter"

<http://shop3.outpost.com/product/142623#detailed>

This is for a palm setup but interesting for reference:

<http://wb4huc.home.texas.net/ft817/ft817updates.html>

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com