[DogParkList] New Keyspan Adapter v1.4 OS X Drivers...

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 06:58:41 -0400

Hi Scott,

On Thursday, October 10, 2002, at 12:09  AM, B. Scott Andersen wrote:

> Thank you for the heads up!
> Just downloaded it and tried it. It works at all (a good start).
> I'll let you (all) know over the next couple of days if I notice
> an improvement from the beta version.

Send me the DebugLog file and I'll have a look.

> -- Scott
>
> PS Version 1.7b3 still can't connect -- I guess we'll need to
> chase that down, too. Maybe this weekend.

I just downloaded 1.7b3 from the ftp site, tried it here and it works
fine.

You might want to re-download it and/or delete your MacLoggerDX
settings file.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com