[DogParkList] Which brand supports Macs the best?

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:34:49 -0400

Hi Rem,

On Tuesday, September 24, 2002, at 12:24  PM, Rem wrote:

> I am looking at getting an HF rig
> and trying to find which of the three (Kenwood, Yaesu or Icom)
> support Macs the best.
>
> Icom returned an email to me saying they do not support Macs
> (however I see MacLogger DX works on the Icoms)

Actually Yaesu and Kenwood don't support Macs directly either, but
MacLoggerDX and MacDopplerPRO support all 3.

> I am currently looking towards buying the Kenwood TS-570dg
> or maybe a Yaesu.

My personal favorite is Kenwood, but that's just my 2 cents.

> I am open to suggestions and will even reconsider Icom
> if someone has a good feeling/experience with one working with their
> Mac.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com