[DogParkList] Re: Keyspan USA-19

B. Scott Andersen B.Scott.Andersen@Sun.COM
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:52:14 -0400

I have updated my problem report filed with Keyspan regarding
the 19W device. In my update, I reported that the same software
runs fine with the 19W under MacOS 9, fails under MacOS X -- AND --
that the same software works fine with the 28 twin adapter under
both MacOS 9 and X. All indications point to the 19W and/or the
driver for it under MacOS X.

In the mean time, I'd like to thank Don for his hard work and
focus throughout this. THANKS!

-- Scott

PS I'll check out the new SW tonight...

--
B. Scott Andersen      | b.scott.andersen@sun.com
MAIL STOP UBUR02-303   | voice: 781-442-8560