[DogParkList] ICOM 756ProII problem with Maclogger 1.6b2

Don Agro dona@dogparksoftware.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:12:56 -0400

Hi Lyle,

On Friday, August 16, 2002, at 06:18 PM, Lyle Anderson wrote:

> I'm not having any luck using MacLogger with the ICOM.  I tested the
> connection with ZTerm, and it seems that the ICOM is sending data via
> the serial port (9600 baud).  Maclogger says there is no data from the
> radio.  The radio address is 64h (default) and is set to 9600 baud.
> I'm using a keyspan twin serial adapter.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

The IC756Pro driver has been tested and is working.
You could try that driver (after changing your ProII address to 0x5c)
and see if that works.

If it does, go back to the ProII driver, enable the debuglog and send me
the log.

If it doesn't work try one of the older versions (1.5, 1.4).

You could also try the latest beta version:

<ftp://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX1.6b2.sit>

...which may have changed since you downloaded it.

> Regards, Lyle K2LCA

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com