[DogParkList] Re: Creating AO-7 in Mode.dat

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:32:03 -0400

Hi Barry,

On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, at 07:47  AM, Barry - VA3BJD wrote:

> I was taking  crack at setting up AO-7 in mode.dat.  How do I decide on
> the starting frequencies?  I have everything else fine by coping
> another one of the sats which operate in Mode A& B.  Not sure which
> freqencies to but down as a starting point

I still need to add the other modes, but try this:

// AO-07

Satellite: AO-07
Channel:   B-1
Uplink:    432.150
Downlink:  145.900
CMode:     B_SSB
Beacon:    145.973
Tone:      0
CTone:     0
TxVrtrUp:  0
TxVrtrDn:  0
BeamUp:    36
BeamDwn:   63
TrackHours:111111111111111111111111
SpeakName: Am sat Oscar_7

Let me know if you get any of the other modes figured out, and I will
add them to the distribution copy.

73, Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com