[DogParkList] Fwd: MacDopplerPRO Support Files

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:13:29 -0400

On Tuesday, June 18, 2002, at 05:10  PM, R. Jenkins wrote:

> I tried copying ".ds_store" and get the message that it cannot be
> replaced
> because an invisible item already exists. Any ideas on how to get
> around the
> problem?

".ds_store" is a file that OS-X uses to keep finder data, MacDopplerPRO
doesn't need that file.

Just copy the other files from the MDP_Support_Files folder to your
MacDopplerPRO folder:

kepler.dat
mode.dat
tracksets.dat
locations.dat

If you have made changes to these files previously and want to preserve
those changes you will
have to merge those changes by hand using a text editor.

73 Don Agro VE3VRW

D o g   P a r k   S o f t w a r e   L t d .

email: dagro@dogparksoftware.com
   www: http://www.dogparksoftware.com