[DogParkList] MacLoggerDX and the 706MkII

Don Agro dagro@dogparksoftware.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:37:12 -0400

Hi Barry,

on 4/18/02 9:26 AM, Barry - VA3BJD at va3bjd@rac.ca wrote:

> Hello list.  Barry Delong - VA3BJD.  I am not sure if anyone is using a 706
> but I have noticed that when I switch back and forth between VFO A and B
> using the interface, the program switches the radio back to VFO A but leaves
> MacLoggerDX set to VFO B.
>
> I have noticed this when the Scheduler is running and I want to quickly
> check another frequency I have set on VFO B.

This is definitely a bug with the IC-706 Driver.

What you are trying to do works OK with the Kenwood drivers.
I'll make sure this is fixed in 1.1b3 (due out in a few days).

73 Don VE3VRW